We offer programmes to suit any business!
Commercial pest control that protects your reputation
Splatter Services is chosen by business owners and managers because we understand your needs. Your image is paramount to your business’ success, and we can customise a pest control programme to fit your needs. Unwanted pests can be detrimental to the health of your staff and customers, and understanding these risks ensures we take particular care in protecting your business and provide a service that is thorough, reliable and environmentally conscious.
Our 2-step Plan of Attack
- Inspection & Identification – we offer a free, no-obligation site visit with a thorough inspection, identifying current and potential problems as well as areas of concern.
- Prevention & Maintenance – as every business is different, our goal is to keep your company compliant with a customised treatment plan that best suits your business needs and provides you with 100% satisfaction.
Within a business, there are potentially three types of areas, each requiring a specific protocol of action.
- Customer Areas – an area of high customer traffic, requiring discreet application of service. These are entry areas, lobbies, elevators, public toilets, cafeterias, dining areas, etc.
- Interior – interior focal points where infestation is concentrated and treatment should be pro-active. These are food prep areas, cleanup areas, kitchens, employee cafeterias and lounges, shipping, receiving and warehouse areas.
- Exterior Applications – exterior areas that could harbour conditions where re-infestation is possible. These are areas as trash bins, parking lots, landscaped areas, entrance ways, building perimeters, fencelines, roofs and eaves.
Yes, we are registered with the Pest Management Association of New Zealand (PMANZ), which holds strict regulations for its members.
Our technicians also hold current Approved Handler Certificates and Basic First Aid certificates. Branded uniforms and signwritten vehicles mean you'll always know who's on your property.
We carry $20million in Public Liability Insurance coverage so you can rest easy.
There is no average price for commercial pest control, as each site needs to be assessed before a quote can be provided. We offer free onsite quotes, and will provide a written proposal for your pest management programme.
Written acceptance will be necessary to proceed with the treatment, and in the case of ongoing services, a Service Agreement will be put in place.
We offer free quotes to commercial businesses and, in most instances, an onsite visit will be required to assess the scope of pest management required. Call us on 06 878 9851 or fill in our Contact Form to arrange a quote.
We understand that time is money for businesses, and we therefore will work with you to find a time that is suitable. In most instances, buildings will need to remain empty for 3-5 hours after a pest control treatment (and sometimes longer), so we can schedule our treatments for evenings or weekends if necessary.
• Retail Premises • Office Buildings • Restaurants • Cafes & Bakeries • Hotels, Motel & Backpackers • Wineries • Schools • Food Production • Fruit Packers • Manufacturing Plants • Healthcare Facilities • and more...